- 1.1“Service”: means the download and distribution service of ASUS Digital Content provided in Android Application developed by ASUS.
- 1.2“ASUS Digital Content”: means the virtual software product made of the graphics, texts, music or other digital contents.
- 2.1User shall comply with this Notice while using the Service. By continuing to use the Service, user expresses consent to be bound by this Notice, and such consent is valid and irrevocable.
- 2.2Minor may use the Service only after your parents or guardian read, understand and consent to the rights and obligations in this Notice.
Updates of this Notice
ASUS, at its sole discretion, may update this Notice or terminate this Service without prior notice to users. Each such update shall be effective upon posting on the Service or the ASUS ZenUI website maintained by ASUS. User’s continued use of the Service following any such update will be deemed user agrees to be bound by and the acceptance of the updated Notice. It is therefore important that user reads and visits this Service and Notice on a regular basis to ensure user is updated as to the applicable Notice. If user does not agree to be bound by this Notice and to abide by all applicable law, user must discontinue using the Service immediately.
Account and Payment
- 4.2The Service adopts the In-App Purchase mechanism provided by Google Play. User shall comply with the purchase and refund processes defined by Google Play.
Purchase, Download and Usage of ASUS Digital Content
- 5.1User shall install the designated application on Android devices prior to purchase, download and use ASUS Digital Content. Some ASUS Digital Content is device specific, and user shall check the supported device list at the ASUS ZenUI maintained by ASUS before purchase.
- 5.2All purchases of ASUS Digital Content are deemed final purchase. The request of returns of the purchased ASUS Digital Content will not be accepted. Once the purchase is confirmed and completed, user shall be responsible for the technical or download issue of internet, application or device.
- 5.3The price of ASUS Digital Content may adjust due to promotion or other events, and the request of returns or refund of the purchased ASUS Digital Content will not be accepted.
- 5.4If user changes to a new device or reset back to the original set up of the device, under the circumstances that user logs in the Google account used to purchase ASUS Digital Content, ASUS may provide the service of re-download the purchased ASUS Digital Content. However, if there is a limitation from licensor of such digital content or any other limitation occurred that makes such service unavailable, ASUS reserves the right not to provide such re-download service.
- 5.5If you are unable to complete a download, access into ASUS Digital Content, or have any other queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
License and Restriction
- 6.1Subject to this Notice, ASUS hereby grants user a limited, personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to access or enter the Service and its services. All rights of the Service, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property rights, is the property of ASUS or respective content owners.
- 6.2ASUS grants user the non-transferable right to use the Service, conditioned upon user’s continued in compliance with the Notice. User cannot transfer or assign this right to any other third party.
- 6.3Notwithstanding the phrases such as “Buy”, “Sale,” or other similar words appear on the Service, all rights are still remain in ASUS. Except the above mentioned right to use the Service, users are granted no additional rights in and to such Service and ASUS Digital Content.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
Last Updated: JUN. 7, 2017
- 7.1USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SERVICE IS WITH USER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELATED COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ASUS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SERVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED UNDER THIS NOTICE OR FOR THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF USAGE OR OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. ASUS ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 7.2User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ASUS and its affiliates, service providers, from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any claim or demand (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs), due to or in connection with user’s violation of this Notice or any applicable law or regulation, or third-party right.