Instant messaging is now made more fun, expressive and creative with the new integrated feature of MiniMovie/PhotoCollage and Facebook Messenger! Create and share your mini movies and collage photos instantly while chatting on Facebook Messenger – a seamless experience that you will truly enjoy.
So how can you make MiniMovie/ PhotoCollage do the talking? Check out these helpful tips to get you started:
How do I find PhotoCollage and MiniMovie in Facebook Messenger?
Go to a chat then tap If PhotoCollage and MiniMovie are already installed, they would automatically appear on your Facebook Messenger app list as shown below.
But if you can’t find either app above Get Apps for Messenger, that means they’re not yet installed. To install the apps, just:
- Swipe up your screen.
- Scroll through the list to search for ASUS PhotoCollage or MiniMovie then tap INSTALL.
How do I send MiniMovie / PhotoCollage files from Facebook Messenger?
- Go to the chat where you’d like to send your photo or video.
- Tap then select MiniMovie or PhotoCollage.
- Start creating your slideshow or editing photos. When done, tap . If you’re creating a PhotoCollage file, you can choose the photo resolution before saving the file.
- Tap Send to share your MiniMovie /PhotoCollage file to the chat.
How can I reply to Facebook Messenger chats using MiniMovie/ PhotoCollage?
If you get a MiniMovie/ PhotoCollage message with REPLY on it, follow these steps to answer back with your own MiniMovie/ PhotoCollage message:
- Tap REPLY on the message to launch MiniMovie/ PhotoCollage directly from Facebook Messenger.
- Once done with your MiniMovie/ PhotoCollage file, tap > Send.
But if you get a MiniMovie / PhotoCollage message with INSTALL, it means you’d need to install either app to make a slideshow or collage reply. So tap INSTALL to download the app right from Google Play Store, then create your MiniMovie/ PhotoCollage messages.
How can I share MiniMovie/PhotoCollage messages to other Facebook friends?
- Tap beside the message then choose the friend(s) you’d like to share it to.
- Select your recipients under Forward to.
- Tap to share the message.
Aside from these tips, you can also access these exciting chat features from MiniMovie/PhotoCollage. After creating your photo or video file, go to Share then tap then select your recipients.
Try out our new MiniMovie/PhotoCollage X Facebook Messenger feature and start having some “creative” chats with your friends and family!